Summer of Steps is coming to Bolesworth this weekend...
Important Concert Information
We hope you are looking forward to seeing Steps perform Live at Bolesworth Castle – Saturday 23h June
The confirmed line-up for the event is
- Saara Aalto
To ensure you have the best possible experience we have included some important venue and event information below. Please take some time to read this in order to help you have an enjoyable experience on the day.
It promises to be a wonderful evening of live music, with the gates opening at 4:00PM.
What to Bring
- Ticket (s)
- Valid ID
- Wear comfortable shoes (remember, this is an outdoor event)
- Medical info if you have any medical conditions
We have sunshine forecast all day with highs of 18 degrees. Here’s a link to BBC weather in Chester - https://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2653228
Also, don’t forget to follow online and join in on social media with the hashtag #summerofsteps
Arriving by car
For people travelling by car, please use the gate located at CH3 9DU.
Parking is available on site, for £5 (cash) per car.
Voel coaches are providing transport to this Saturday's (23rd June 2018) Steps concert at Bolesworth Castle, Cheshire. Their pick up points range from Abergele, along the coast to Ewloe in North Wales, with multiple pick up
points in Rhyl & Prestatyn.
They will be getting passengers to the concert for gates opening and leaving approximately 30-45mins after the concert finishes (enough time for everybody to get back to the coach).
The price is £15 per person and bookings can be made either in our
office in Dyserth or via their sales team over the phone on 01745 570154.
Credit/debit card payment facilities are in place; however, please ensure you bring ample cash.
Experience it, don’t film it!
We want everyone to enjoy the concert – it’s a great show, so we’d encourage you to keep your phone in your pocket and enjoy the music! Believe it or not the artist much prefers to see you than the back of your phone!
Steps Text Competition
Text STEPSCONCERT1 to 60777 for your chance to win a free pint*.
The competition will be running from now until 7:00PM Saturday when the winner will be announced.
We encourage you to think of your plastic usage and would ask you to reconsider at this concert and at home what plastic use could be reduced.
At this concert please ensure you recycle everything into the recycling bins that are sited across the venue
Remember your tickets! This is a ticketed event and each entrant will require a valid ticket. Also, tickets are still available for the event, so if there’s a friend or family member missing out head over to www.lhgtickets.com to purchase tickets or there will be tickets available to purchase from the concert box office on the day which will be open at approximately 12pm.
Wowcher & Travelzoo Tickets
Please come to the box office to exchange your vouchers for a ticket.
Please print off your voucher and make sure it has the long barcode along the top of the print-out. We cannot scan off phones or QR codes.
Ticket Upgrades are available – you are able to upgrade your tickets on the day to a higher priced ticket. Take your existing ticket to the box office where you will be able to pay the difference and upgrade your tickets.
General Ticket Holders
Ticket holders should enter through the main entrance, next to the box office.
Accessible ticket holders, who purchased through Ticketmaster, must report to the box office entrance, where they will be issued with a wristband.
• Please retain your individual ticket, after passing through the gate.
• No professional cameras, video cameras or audio recording devices
• No glass is permitted on site
• Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult at all times
• Access to the disabled viewing area is for disabled ticket holders only - Accessible Tickets can only be bought from ticketmaster.com.
• Umbrellas are not permitted – we advise to instead bring a coat with a hood or purchase ponchos from the box office.
• Dogs are not permitted except assistance dogs - please make us aware in advance if an assistance dog is required
• All ticket holders may be asked to produce proof of age on entry to the concert and at the bar.
• Security staff at the entrance will enforce the conditions of entry including undertaking bag and random personal searches
• Persons who have consumed excessive alcohol will be refused entry
• Fireworks, sparklers, lasers, and Chinese lanterns are prohibited
• British sign language interpreter will not be available for this performance
Care and Safety at Events
• Decide on a meeting point with your friends. Choose a time and place to meet up later in case you get separated from each other. There is very limited signal across all networks at Bolesworth Castle, so you might not be able to contact each other by phone
• Keep your phone charged in case you’re separated from your friends
• Stay hydrated
• Keep your wits about you. Drink responsibly and know your limit
• There are no ATMs on site so make sure to bring enough money for concessions and travel from the event
• Concert stewards are here to help you. Don’t be worried about asking for help in any situation, whether it’s asking for directions or to report something or someone you’re worried about
• Look after your valuables like your phone, purse or car keys
Food and Drink
There will be ample concessions for food and drink within the concert site. No food or drink can be brought onto the site unless dietary restrictions are in place (A dietary card is required).
Any alcohol purchased at any of the bars within the venue must be consumed on-site and not taken out of the designated event area.
Help us to keep Bolesworth Castle tidy by using the rubbish bins that will be located throughout the venue.
In keeping with Licensing Laws, there will be a Challenge 25 Policy in place for all alcohol sales.
Designated male and female lavatories will be provided and there will also be accessible lavatories on site.
St John Ambulance will be in attendance at Bolesworth Castle during concerts and events. Should you or anyone in your party require first aid, please notify the nearest steward, police officer or event official who will deal with your request.
What to do in an Emergency
There are stewards and event staff on duty at every concert. Locate a member of staff for any emergencies, who will be able to assist or locate the correct assistance.
If you need to contact the Police to report a non-emergency crime or to provide information on a crime while at the festival, please call 101. If a serious or life-threatening crime is being committed, please contact a member of staff or police officer immediately. If in the unlikely event you cannot find someone, please call 999.
There is a designated smoking area outside the concert area, smoking is only permitted within this area.
There is a zero-tolerance response to illegal drugs and New Psychoactive Substances (NPS). Police officers will be on site and any person found in possession of illegal drugs or NPS will be passed to police for arrest, and possible prosecution.
The terms and conditions of entry state: “You may be searched at the entrance. Any items, which the organisers consider may be used in an illegal or offensive manner will be confiscated. Persons suspected of carrying out illegal and/or offensive activities onsite may be searched.
Sign up for our newsletter at www.lhgtickets.com to keep up to date on new events and information
Stay Part of the LHG Family
Want to gain exclusive insights into the world of live music events?
We’ll keep you up to date on pre-sale tickets, exclusive competitions and give you behind the scenes access to some of your favourite artists!
Simply follow this link to join the LHG family
Standing tickets are priced at: £39.50 + booking fee (Bronze), £45.00 + booking fee (Silver) and £65.00 + booking fee (Golden Circle)
Seated tickets are also available at some venues and priced at £50.00 + booking fee
- Saturday 26 May - LCI Rail Stadium, Cheltenham
- Sunday 27 May - Mowden Park, Darlington
- Saturday 02 June - ABAX Stadium, Peterborough
- Sunday 03 June - Parc Y Scarlets, Llanelli
- Saturday 9 June - The Spitfire Ground, St Lawrence
- Sunday 10 June - Huish Park, Yeovil
- Saturday 16 June - Colchester Castle Park
- Sunday 17 June - Keepmoat Stadium, Doncaster
- Friday 22 June - Slessor Gardens, Dundee
- Saturday 23 June - Bolesworth Castle, near Chester
- Sunday 24 June - Butts Park Arena, Coventry
- Saturday 30 June - South of England Event Centre, Ardingly
- Friday 6 July - Thomond Park Stadium, Limerick
- Sunday 8 July - The Pavilion, Stormont, Belfast